Seeking Users/Usages of Horses' Milk, high in estrogen

Jeff Danforth jeffd at techbook.com
Thu Oct 24 19:53:55 EST 1991

Ok, what can I say - don't know a better group to query..

Working with folks in Kazakhstan desparate to find products of salable worth
to the world, we have become aware of their concentration on horses instead
of cattle for their meat and milk products - some of their breeds are truly
remarkable!

I read an article that mentioned horse milk is valued in the cosmetics and
pharmaceutical industries for its high estrogen content.

Can anyone help us know more?  Or steer (sic) us toward places that might
use horses' milk in products?

We intend to import it in dried form - but of course need to figure out
how and where it would be used.