Network Acceptance

Thorsten Breitfeld breitfel at majestix.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 15 03:47:10 EST 1991

Hi!

A friend and I are writing a Thesis about Networking and electronic communications in general.
Now, we in Germany aren't quite as far along as you guys and gals in the states and whereever else,
so we haven't been able to find references pertaining to the following topics:

- SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE OF NETWORKS ( in the OFFICE or the UNIVERSITY )
- EMPIRIC STUDIES OF ACCEPTANCE OF NETWORKS BY USERS
- GENERAL ACCEPTANCE OF NETWORKS AND NETWORKING
- CHANGES OF COMMUNICATIONS BEHAVIOUR BY THE ADVENT OF NETWOKS

So, good people, can ayone point me to publications, articles or anything else of
value that fits in (or close to) the above topics ?

Thanks alot in advance for your help,
 Thorsten

Thorsten Breitfeld                                | "capital letters are EVIL" |
Dept. of Statics and Dynamics of                  |                            |
Aerospace Structures                              |  If at first               |
University of Stuttgart, Germany                  |  you don't succeed -       |
e-mail:breitfel at obelix.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de |       destroy all evidence |
voice :xx49-711-744537 (Germany)                  |       that you tried       |