Upjohn : Good or Bad

Eric C. Pan epan at jarthur.claremont.edu
Mon Sep 16 23:47:53 EST 1991

	My group is involved in doing research for Upjohn regarding the ethinic
distribution of population in California.  We are having doubts about the work.
Mainly because of the potential for abuse of this information.  Can anyone give
us an idea of how Upjohn might use/abuse this data?
	We have also heard rumors of Upjohn being less than considerate with
some of its products in side-effects / likelihood of addiction.  Can anyone
give us info supporting/denying these rumors?

	ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Please e-mail to epan at jarthur.claremont.edu or
		 epan at pomona.claremont.edu