Missing _Science_

Joshua Hayes jahayes at hardy.u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 13 11:26:00 EST 1991

Sorry for the minor nature of this post, but -

the last issue of Science I received was the August 16 issue, despite
the fact that my AAAS memberships is paid up for another year. Does
anybody know a telephone/fax/email access to the subscriptions dept
of AAAS? I'd rather not putz around with snail mail...

(I very much want to see the by-now-infamous paper about hypothalamic
structure variation between hetero- and homosexual men...)

Thanks!

Joshua Hayes      josh at mowgli.cqs.washington.edu  (206)685-2793 (voice)
Center for Quantitative Sciences in Forestry, Fisheries, and Wildlife
University of Washington, HR-20  Seattle, WA 98195
I do not speak for UW, CQS, or anybody except me.