CALL FOR PRETTY MAZES, MAZES BASED ON BIOLOGICAL SHAPES

Cliff Pickover cliff at WATSON.IBM.COM
Mon Sep 2 17:54:58 EST 1991

CALL FOR PRETTY MAZES, MAZES BASED ON BIOLOGICAL SHAPES

I'm working on a new book, part of which will be devoted to unusual and
aesthetically interesting mazes.  If any of you have artistic mazes
you would like to contribute, I may be able to print them in the book if
they're sufficently pretty or unusual (with credit to you, of course).
If you have any interesting anecdotes, personal experiences, childhood
remembrances, books to recommend, etc. dealing with mazes, I would be
interested in hearing from you.  Any interesting comments on the
relationship between mathematics and mazes, computer-generated mazes,
and other topics is also of interest.  I'll assume that things you send
me, or letters you write to me, are reprintable in my book without me
asking further permission.  However, an explicit note of permission from
you will be appreciated.  Thanks, Cliff Pickover, IBM Watson
Research Center, Yorktown Heights, New York 10598 USA.