Klaus v. Knoblauch knoblauch at rz-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Sep 6 08:39:09 EST 1991

Hi, out there

I had lots of trouble, connecting to genbank.bio.net these days.
meanwhile our SYS-Operator figured out, the trouble is caused by
a nameserver somewhere in US, which is reverting the 'phone'number
of genbank.
solution to this problem is to use the ##'s rather than the name,
rather than
(at least if youre connecting to genbank.bio.net from germany.)

			Klaus v. Knoblauch

InterNet Adress:  Knoblauch at Venus.rz-berlin.mpg.de
EAN-Adress     :  Knoblauch at Venus.mpimg-berlin.mpg.dbp.de
More Sophisticated Sig.-File to Follow, Standard Disclaimers included