Looking for info: supercomputing symposium in Fla.

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at avogadro.barnard.columbia.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:41:53 EST 1991

I think an announcement was recently made in one of the bionet newgroups
about a supercomputing symposium to be held in Florida;  Paul Bash was one of
the organizers.  It was oriented toward molecular modeling and possibly
computational biology.  Could some kind soul please send me a copy of
the announcement?  I seem to have lost it.

Thanks,
	-P.
--
Peter S. Shenkin, Department of Chemistry, Barnard College, New York, NY 10027