References on Viral/Gene Therapy

MindCriminal stevelee at csd4.csd.uwm.edu
Thu Sep 12 19:10:02 EST 1991

	I am interested in the topic of viral and/or gene therapy, and
	need a few decent references (recent, I hope) to begin some
	book (magazine?) research.  I'm not looking for Omni articles, or
	any other 'pop' science hype.

	Due to the fact that I rarely read these newsgroups, I ask that
	you reply via email.  _Any_ help would be appreciated, because
	as I have found in the past-one reference leads to another very
	quickly.

	Thanks for any help that can be given...
-_s_t_e_v_e_l_e_e-  (NRK Now)
	A key to the understanding of all religions is that a god's idea
	of amusement is Snakes and Ladders with	greased rungs....