Epidemiological Database

Eric R Hugo erhugo at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sun Sep 15 15:32:33 EST 1991

I am trying to track down any info pointing to an electronic database
covering disease occurance in either the US or world.  The disease
that I need info on is Acanthamoeba keratitis.  Because this is not
exactly the most common disease finding a current summary of the no.
of cases has been rather difficult.  CDC had a report in MMWR a few
years ago, but since this disorder is not on their list of reportable
diseases I really have not been able to get any current stats.  If
anybody out there knows of some sort of database that keeps track
of rare disorders I would appreaciate any pointers toward it.  Thanks
in advance, please email any responses.

--
   | Eric R. Hugo                             email: Hugo.1 at osu.edu      |
   | Dept. Of Molecular Genetics, OSU         ATTnet: (614) 292-6804     |