2ND CALL - BIONEWS READERSHIP CENSUS!!!

Tue Sep 24 12:47:41 EST 1991

This is a second alert.  Every response is important but please
respond only once as duplicates will be eliminated.  If you responded
to the first call, thank you!  Please do not expect an acknowledgement
of your response.  As long as it doesn't bounce back to you, it should
have been delivered.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time to justify our existence once again and count our
readership, so I'd ***GREATLY*** appreciate it if everyone who sees
this message respond to one or two simple questions.  Anyone who reads
this message is requested to respond regardless of their location or
affiliation.

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THE NEWSGROUP - Use the addresses given below.

------------------------------- SURVEY -------------------------------
1) Did you see this message in your e-mail or by using some kind of
   newsreading software?

2) If you saw it using news software, what program do you use?

Please send your response to one of the following addresses or to me
directly at kristoff at genbank.bio.net.  Only individual responses will
be counted, i.e. one e-mail/one person.  Duplicate votes will be
eliminated.  I will be reposting this message approximately weekly and
collecting responses up to about 10/10/91.

Address                               Location        Network
biovote at genbank.bio.net               U.S.A.          Internet/BITNET
biovote at irlearn.ucd.ie                Ireland         EARN/BITNET
biovote at uk.ac.daresbury               U.K.            JANET
biovote at bmc.uu.se                     Sweden          Internet

Thanks in advance for your time and help in sustaining BIOSCI!

				Sincerely,

				David Kristofferson, Ph.D.
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net