Are Soc.Neurosci abstracts online?

Humberto Oritz-Zuazaga zuazaga at
Fri Sep 13 20:59:50 EST 1991

Are the 1991 Society for Neuroscience abstracts available online from
any source?  I'd like to search through them electronically instead of
manually.  I tried specifying the reference "" in
medline, but apparently that won't work.  Any clues?
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga                      INTERNET: zuazaga at
Dept. of Physiology & Biophysics              BITNET:              picone at ucbeh
University of Cincinnati                         CIS:                72301,2303