AGRICOLA access (was CC and other bibliographic...)

klier at klier at
Wed Apr 29 13:50:53 EST 1992

klier at writes:

There seems to be some problem with telnetting Agricola with the
instructions I wrote last night.  We _think_  it's something to
do with an "internal alias" [don't ask me, I don't speak computer...]

We believe adding the following characters to the TELNET line will
get you through.  If you still can't get through, please let me know,
and I'll call ISU.
        Kay Klier