-80oC Freezer Grid Boxes

William D. Graziadei GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU
Fri Apr 24 10:34:00 EST 1992

Tony <weiss at ee.su.oz.au> asks....

>Can anyone help me re: sources for these? We want to organize our new -80
>degree freezer, but face the eternal problem of a myriad of little vials, all
>of which require some systematic storage method.
>
>I have vague memories of white boxes with coordinates marked in black
>lettering, roughly resembling the coordinates of a chess board. These racks
>could be stored in wire storage frames.
>
>Any advice (good or bad!) would be appreciated.

We obtain ours from Nalgene Labware or a distributor thereof.

   Regards,

      Bill

   Question: What is remedial mitosis?

   Signature and answer follows:

        / William D. Graziadei, Ph.D. / In Vitro Cell Biology & Biotechnology/|
       /=============================/======================================/_/
      /         US Mail             /              EMail                    G /
     /  MINER CENTER               / GRAZIAWD (Local)                     ___/
    /  SUNY PLATTSBURGH/MINER INST/ SPLAVA::GRAZIAWD (DecNet)            / /
   /  CHAZY, NEW YORK 12921      / GRAZIAWD at SNYPLAVA.BITNET (BitNet)    / /
  /  TEL (518) 846-7144         / GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU   / /
 /  FAX (518) 846-8445         / WGRAZIADEI at BIOTECHNET.COM(BiotechNet)/ /

"Remedial mitosis is a math course for cells that can't multiply or divide."
Instructor: Dr. G. Factor; Sections: G1, G0 (Remedial), S, G2, M; Time: Varies