About NIH grant templates for Mac Word and Excel

smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu
Wed Apr 22 16:51:06 EST 1992

In article <1992Apr15.145729.28402 at usenet.ins.cwru.edu>, djt2 at po.CWRU.Edu (Dennis J. Templeton) writes:

> I am posting in a  following message ("Here are NIH grant templates..." a file
> containing a Stuffed and Binhex4'd File with these templates.
>
> These are templates for completing the NIH grant form PHS 398, as revised
> 9/91, for use after 4/92. You should obtain a real PHS398 packet to read
> the detailed instructions, and to obtain a Face Page and Checklist.

I showed these to our Grants people and they were delighted with them (pending
further analysis....).

However, the thing they wanted (WE wanted) was the face-page and check list
in addition.  Do you have these? does anyone have these?

The idea is to make up a 'standard set' for NYUMC with all the common info
filled in, and to distribute it to our faculty via our common file-server.
To do it properly we need the face page.  Can anyone help?