Bionet FAQ sheet (was Re: Bionet hierarchy)

CLARK at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU CLARK at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Wed Apr 22 15:55:19 EST 1992

I wrote:

/The message I just posted came back truncated to about a quarter of its
/original size. I don't know if this happened on the way out or on the way
/back in. If somebody would send me the complete message (it should end with
/my signature) I would know that it got out okay and I would be saved the
/trouble of retyping the whole thing.
/
/ [rest deleted]

It appears that the message got out to at least some sites okay (the other
subscriber here at the Salk also got the truncated version). If anyone got
the truncated version and wants me to repost the full version, let me know.

Steve

clark at salk-sc2.sdsc.edu  (Internet)
clark at salk               (Bitnet)