Immunology related discussion group ? Anybody knows one ?

PC386 at VE.TAU.AC.IL PC386 at VE.TAU.AC.IL
Tue Apr 21 20:31:33 EST 1992

Dear colleagues.

A couple of months ago, I have posted a message on the BIO-NAUT bbs, asking
if anyone knows of an Immunology related Listserve discussion group.
I have received only one answer, which regretfully did not lead me anywhere.

Since I find it absolutely difficult to believe that no such group exists,
I submitt my querry to a wider (I hope...) circle.

If anyway, the case is that I was too optimistic, would you be in favor of
such a list ? Any calls ?

Please respond to my Email address. I will re-post an edited cummulated
version of the outcomes.

Thank You for your time and effort.
                                         Sincerely,
* Benny Shomer                                                   *
* Tel-Aviv University                                            *
* Sackler School of Medicine, Dept. of Embryology and Teratology *
* Snail  :  Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, 52625,   Israel. *
* E-mail :    PC386 at VE.TAU.AC.IL                                 *
* Tel :    972-3-640-9238     FAX :   972-3-642-2046             *
*                                     (c/o Dr. R. Ehrlich)       *