NIH EDUNET Internet address

Rick Westerman westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu
Tue Apr 21 11:21:52 EST 1992

Sorry if this has been talked about lately; I know some NIH address was
discussed a couple weeks ago, but my NetNotes are on a disk that is currently
inaccessible. Anyway ...

In the recent Science, NIH has an ad which states:

   "For an on-line listing of additional postdoctoral opening you may
    access the NIH EDNET Bulletin Board's POSTDOC conference via modem ..."

And it goes on to give the modem number and other information.

My question: Is this bulletin board accessible via the Internet?

Thanks for any information,

-- Rick

Rick Westerman                System Manager of the AIDS Center Laboratory
westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu      for Computational Biochemistry (ACLCB), BCHM
(317) 494-0505                bldg., Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN 47907