CALL FOR DISCUSSION: bionet.biology.used-equipment

Fri Apr 17 15:49:02 EST 1992

> It strikes me that since most grant purchased equipment is owned by the
> parent organization, University; Research center; etc.,and not by the
> individual investigator, that the number of items will be rather small and
> could therefore be accomodated on existing news groups rather than starting
> a new one devoted only for this purpose.

I'm posting this private response to the newsgroup with the author's
permission for reader comment.  Please be prompt as the discussion
period for bionet.biology.used-equipment ends Monday and the voting
will begin.

Dave Kristofferson