Underwater speakers

A. James Boswell james at ee.uts.edu.au
Sun Apr 12 20:52:35 EST 1992

Hello,
It's a case of "the net to the rescue" again. Can anyone help me with
info about underwater speakers. I believe they are used for such things
as synchronised swimming events etc. What I am after is a manufacturer
or supplier (preferably in Australia) and a rough price.

Any details appreciated, email prefered.

Many thanks,

James.

A. James Boswell                              _--_|\        PO BOX 123
Senior Technical Officer                     /      \       BROADWAY NSW
Computer Systems Group                       \_.--._*       AUSTRALIA 2007
School of Electrical Engineering                   v        FAX: 61 2 330-2435
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, SYDNEY                            PH:  61 2 330-2382