CALL FOR DISCUSSION: bionet.biology.used-equipment

Thu Apr 9 21:01:46 EST 1992

> Why not call the group   --  bionet.equipment.recycle  -- ?

I used bionet.biology.used-equipment to make it clear that this was
for biologists.  People browsing through USENET do not always put two
and two together and realize that bionet refers to biology.  Witness
the occasional postings of jobs on bionet.jobs which are way off in
left field.  bionet.equipment.recycle has a "holistic aura" to it (at
least in my little mind) that would probably attract ads for used
psychic pyramids 8-).

Dave