gordon conferences

suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.MPG.DBP.DE suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.MPG.DBP.DE
Wed Apr 8 18:34:49 EST 1992

dear colleagues,

                could somebody out there e-mail or fax me the overview
of the Gordon Spring Meetings ?
Here, at the MPI in Cologne, we recieve three copies of Science (which
should contain the schedule), but one copy is missing,the other at home
with a professor, and the library March-issues did not arrive yet ! Talking
about the era of communication !

I am, meanwhile, getting a bit worried about the registration deadlines.

distressed

(clemens)

p.s. perhaps you can drop me aline before you start faxing!
fax: xx49-221-5062-213