A checkgroups suggestion

Ken Connelly connelly at iscsvax.uni.edu
Fri Apr 3 12:33:12 EST 1992

Is there any chance that the monthly bionet checkgroups message could be
crossposted (for now, at least) to bionet.general or bionet.announce?  Or
possibly to an as-yet-non-existent group like bionet.admin?  I really
dislike sorting through all the BS in news.admin to find the few useful
items like the checkgroups message for this hierarchy.  I think that a lot
of other news admins might feel the same way.

Comments?
Ken Connelly, Systems/Operations Manager         Internet: connelly at uni.edu
Information Systems and Computing Services
University of Northern Iowa                       USWestNet: (319) 273-2357
Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0121                             FAX: (319) 273-3509
As time goes on, it becomes more and more apparent that all elected officials
should be required to pass a competency test.  Then we wouldn't have any, and
all would be right with the world!