Reversal of E-mail addresses

Tony Travis ajt at
Mon Aug 24 11:27:45 EST 1992

In article <92718150229.MIN-LFMAa18017.bionet-news at> you write:
: As was pointed out in an email message a few weeks ago; this problem
: is a known one and is being worked on.
: Alan Bleasby
: SERC Daresbury Laboratory
: Warrington WA4 4AD
: UK

I don't know if this helps, but In "tin" the Reply-To: is picked up from
the (Unix) environment variable REPLYTO and I've set mine to my world-order
address to see if this avoids problems with Internet mailers.

Dr. A.J.Travis,                       |  Tony Travis
Rowett Research Institute,            |  JANET: <ajt at>
Greenburn Road, Bucksburn,            |  other: <ajt at>
Aberdeen, AB2 9SB. UK.                |  phone: 0224-712751