Reversal of E-mail addresses.

Rob Harper harper at
Tue Aug 18 08:31:57 EST 1992

In <1992Aug18.111837.23347 at> ajt at
(Tony Travis) writes:

>I'm replying to bioforum at daresbury by editing the To: field manually.

Yes I can see that you have sent it via E-mail to bioforum at
since your address has been transposed back to front once again.
   Rob Harper                     /   E-mail:          harper at
   Finnish State Computer Centre  /   Molbio/software: harper at
   P.O. Box 40, SF-02101 Espoo    /   Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
   Finland                        /   Fax:             +358 0 457 2302