bionette stuff

Roy Smith roy at alanine.phri.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 18 06:56:45 EST 1992

> You are a bit late in piping up.  Unfortunately when the opportunity
> was announced for discussion on this newsgroup, no one said anything.
> Discussion ended almost a month ago and voting is also just about over
> (Sunday the 23rd).

Maybe I've just been being oblivious, but this is the first I've ever heard
about it.  Personally, if I opened a topic for discussion and no one said
anything, I would assume that either 1) the word never got out or 2) nobody
was interested.
--
roy at wombat.phri.nyu.edu (Roy Smith)
Public Health Research Institute