Automated Sequencers Anyone?

wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu
Wed Aug 5 07:28:12 EST 1992

Hi Netters:

	I have a question for anyone and everyone doing sequening.  Our
department is considering the purchase of an Applied Biosystems 373A
fluorescent automatic sequencing machine.  What I'd like to know is who's
got one and how do you like it?  We are looking for user feedback
*independent* of Applied Biosystems - Specifically, is the machine as good
as described in company literature?

	Thanks in advance I hope to hear from someone soon...

(BTW - this note will be cross-posted elsewhere)
+  David L. Haviland, Ph.D.	     Internet:"haviland at kids.wustl.edu"   +
+  Washington Univ. School of Med.   A.K.A : The Compiler                 +
+  Dept. of Peds./Pulm. Box 8116     ICBM-Net : Just hit St. Louis        +
+  400 S. Kingshighway               &-6  <- User is Brain Dead...        +
+  St. Louis, MO  63110              FAX: 314-454-2476                    +
+  (314) 454-6076                                                         +
+  "...just because you know how to win an election doesn't mean you      +
+      know how to run the country..."  - Robbie Sinclair, from the       +
+	                 TV show  'Dinosaurs'				  +