Creating new bionet groups - info please ?

Tue Dec 1 22:38:04 EST 1992

> If this is in an FAQ - I would appreciate a copy. I couldn't find the FAQ
> in news.answers - is it posted there ?
> Appreciated,
> --
> Darren Platt, Department of Computer Science
> darrenp at
> Monash University, Clayton Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

One of two FAQs was just posted to news.answers last night and a
second one will be completed soon.  I sent you the info that you
requested privately as it has been posted in the newsgroups

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at