Email address Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biochemie Munic/Thomas Kloeckner

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at
Fri Dec 4 07:55:33 EST 1992

In <6843 at sungy.Germany.Sun.COM> mbernard at fpa5.Germany.Sun.COM (Michael Bernard - Sun Germany Finance - Munich) writes:

>does somebody out there now the Email address of

>      Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biochemie in Munic?

>I would appreciate to get whatever Email address of them (postmaster, aso),
>but the one of Thomas Kloeckner would simply be perfect.

When I worked there (that was about two years ago) the email adresses

That is, kloeckner at should do the trick.
Note that you cannot finger this address since it is not an internet
adress but an X.400 adress. Mail to most Max-Planck-Institutes is
delivered via X.400 (yuck, how awful!).

/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at (Internet)   HAS CHANGED!!  */
/*        NO WIN/X400 MAIL POSSIBLE AT THE MOMENT!                         */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (anonymous)                  */