Email address Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biochemie Munic/Thomas Kloeckner

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Dec 4 07:55:33 EST 1992

In <6843 at sungy.Germany.Sun.COM> mbernard at fpa5.Germany.Sun.COM (Michael Bernard - Sun Germany Finance - Munich) writes:

>does somebody out there now the Email address of
>the

>      Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biochemie in Munic?

>I would appreciate to get whatever Email address of them (postmaster, aso),
>but the one of Thomas Kloeckner would simply be perfect.

When I worked there (that was about two years ago) the email adresses
were
	<username>@mpib-martinsried.mpg.dbp.de

That is, kloeckner at mpib-martinsried.mpg.dbp.de should do the trick.
Note that you cannot finger this address since it is not an internet
adress but an X.400 adress. Mail to most Max-Planck-Institutes is
delivered via X.400 (yuck, how awful!).

Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)   HAS CHANGED!!  */