Squalene abstracts/citations

Steve Dyer dyer at spdcc.com
Wed Dec 30 16:46:17 EST 1992

In article <1992Dec30.210551.7145 at ncsa.uiuc.edu> billp at ncsa.uiuc.edu (Bill Pottenger) writes:
>Secondly, I have the results of a (commercial) data base search through
>such databases as EMBASE, PASCAL,LIFE SCIENCES COLLECTION, etc, but this
>simply lists databases which contain some (any) reference to squalene, and
>doesn't give the abstracts or citations (at least not without additional
>$$$) and I'm wondering if there isn't some other way to access this kind
>of information without going through the commercial databases.

All of the Internet-accessible databases cost money, much as you would
expect.  Sometimes this $$$ is invisible, but all those I know of which
you can access here require a password and bill you for your searches.

--
Steve Dyer
dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer