DNA Extraction from odd sources...

David Steffen steffen at mbir.bcm.tmc.edu
Sat Feb 29 12:46:16 EST 1992

With regards to extracting DNA from feathers, hair, etc:

Wonderful stuff, but would it not be appropriate to move this
particular discussion to bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts?  I am
posting this rather than mailing it to the sender of the message
because my comment is not directed towards the posters of this
thread, but rather to the group; I am trying to determine if we
have a concensus as to what goes where in the bionet heirarchy
yet, and if so, what it is.
--
David Steffen
Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX 77030
Internet = steffen at bcm.tmc.edu