DNA Extraction from odd sources...

David Steffen steffen at mbir.bcm.tmc.edu
Sat Feb 29 12:46:16 EST 1992

With regards to extracting DNA from feathers, hair, etc:

Wonderful stuff, but would it not be appropriate to move this
particular discussion to bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts?  I am
posting this rather than mailing it to the sender of the message
because my comment is not directed towards the posters of this
thread, but rather to the group; I am trying to determine if we
have a concensus as to what goes where in the bionet heirarchy
yet, and if so, what it is.
David Steffen
Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX 77030
Telephone = (713) 798-6655, FAX = (713) 790-0545
Internet = steffen at bcm.tmc.edu