Voting procedure

Fri Feb 28 18:00:35 EST 1992

>>I say: allow NO votes and publish the names/addresses, just as you will
>>the YES roster.
>
>The standard Usenet procedure is to publish a list of people who voted,
>sorted alphabetically, WITHOUT REGARD for the vote itself.

I have never said anything about posting the voting roster in any of
the proposals except for saying that this is what is done on USENET.
I am a believer in secret ballots and believe that I can count votes
on newsgroups objectively (these votes are obviously not life-or-death
issues nor do they give anyone chance for financial gain, etc.).

Dave