WANTED: Translators w/MEDICAL expertise...

Luis Miguel luis at hermes.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Feb 28 17:23:05 EST 1992

Certified Translators with MEDICAL expertise needed in the following
languages:
	 Armenian
	 Cambodian
	 Chinese
	 Farsi
	 Hmong
	 Japanese
	 Korean
	 Laotian
	 Portuguese
	 Rumanian
	 Russian
	 Samoan
	 Tagolog
	 Vietnamese

- Must have references and work samples in the health field.

- Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.

- Applicants must be equipped to submit
  work on diskette and to provide a camera-ready hard copy of work

- Please indicate rates per single-spaced page.

- Send resume, list of references, and work samples (samples must
  include English AND other language, and indication of which is
  original).

- We will get in touch with you IF we believe that you are qualified.

Luis Miguel, Ph. D.
   or
Maria Mindlin, M.A.

PHONE: (916) 756-5834