Plantlife Emulator

Matthew G. Hilchie at839 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Wed Feb 26 11:54:59 EST 1992

     I am a student at Park View Education Centre conducting an

experiment involving the computerized simulation of plant-life.

I was wondering if anyone had information on the quantity of

light a bean plant requires to subsist.  I appreciate any

suggested text practical to this experiment.  Any sources of

numerical data relating to the various quantities of light

absorbed by a variety of plants would be adequate.

     One final question, can the light measured in this

experiment be measured in candle power?

Thank you in advance.  I appreciate your help. :-)

Mark Hilchie