Looking for a bionet site near Richmond, Indiana

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at turbo.bio.net
Tue Feb 25 16:47:55 EST 1992

We are trying to find a USENET site that takes the bionet groups near
Richmond, Indiana to feed a school (Earlham) in that area.  Anywhere in the
state would do, just drop me a note and I'll try to make the connections.

Thanks for your help.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |                          |
| Computer Facilities / Network Administrator      |    shibumi at presto.ig.com |
| GenBank/IntelliGenetics, Inc.       415 962 7300 |  shibumi at genbank.bio.net |
|       Said Young James, In my opinion, there's nothing in this world        |
|     beats a '52 Vincent and a redhaired girl.  Now Nortons and Greeves      |
|    won't do.  They don't have a soul like a Vincent '52.  He reached for    |
|    her hand and he gave her the keys.  He said I don't have any further     |
|    use for these.  I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome swooping    |
|    down from Heaven to carry me home.  He gave her one last kiss and died   |
|                         And he gave her his Vincent to ride.                |
|                 "1952 Vincent Black Lightning" by Richard Thompson          |