Need Bionet Feed

allens at allens at
Fri Feb 21 00:47:58 EST 1992

	Hello. We're looking for a Bionet feed (the only stuff off of
Bionet that we get currently is cross-posted to a group that our current
feed source gets (it isn't as into Biology as Earlham)). It _might_ be
possible for us to pay long-distance or other charges, but free would be
(of course) preferable. BTW, we're currently on Bitnet but will switch to
Internet at some point (it shouldn't make a difference, though). Our area
code and prefix are (317)-973 or (317)-983.