Advice on WAIS Microbial Database

Henry Ford ccshf at gdr.bath.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 10:59:52 EST 1992

I would also be interested to hear peoples comments, as I am putting
together a program to gather ecological and related data on to a
single system together with an index of data held elsewhere (in
Britain, most publically available ecological data is already held in
the Biological Records Centre) I had intended putting up taxonomic
databases, related bibliographies, ecological data not otherwise held
publically, and the index, with the whole thing overlain by a WAIS. As
yet I am still in the info gathering stage - and machine gathering
stage, as I haven't got a platform to work on (sigh)
Henry Ford, Bath University, Avon, U.K. ccshf at ac.uk.bath.gdr