Misleading Database Entries

Tom Schneider toms at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Feb 5 10:50:32 EST 1992

Today I received two letters, from

    Pierre Laneuville (Montreal, Canada) and
    Yves Fromes (Paris, France),

both requesting information about the Delila System and access to GenBank on
CD-ROM.  Since Delila does not directly read CD-ROM format as the letters were
asking for, and the letters were not properly addressed (my name was not on
them), it seems that a database or article was just released with incorrect
information in it.  If either of these people are on the net, or if you run a
database and know what happened, please please contact me.

  Tom Schneider
  National Cancer Institute
  Laboratory of Mathematical Biology
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201