Clostridium tyrobutyricum and cheese spoilage

MICCOLLERAN at bodkin.ucg.ie MICCOLLERAN at bodkin.ucg.ie
Sat Jan 25 05:20:00 EST 1992

To whom it may concern,

I am a Ph. D student completing research on the development of DNA probes and A

specific polymerase chain reaction assay for the identification and detection

of Clostridium tyrobutyricum.   For the purpose of my dissertation I would like

to estimate the financial impact of C. tyrobutyricum related spoilage to cheese

manufacturers.   I have had a little success in estimating damage caused in

France and in Switzerland.   I woul be grateful if some one who reads this

message would give me an address to write to to find out more about this

spoilage problem.   Thank you,

G. COLLERAN,
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY,
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,