NCBI tools Documentation

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Mon Jan 27 00:38:50 EST 1992

bernard thomas french said:
> 	I have ftp'd the NCBI tools documentation from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
> and have attempted to print the postscript files.  [...]

I had the same problem printing the files on (1) LW; (2) LW+; (3) NeXT
laser; and (4) some postscript clone.  I reported this to the folk at
NCBI in early November.  The reply was that it would be fixed.

dan

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect had intended for us to forgo their use."  --Galileo

myself.