NEW-USER???

Bill Melchior, NCTR/FDA wmelchior at NTDOC.NCTNET.GOV
Thu Jan 16 16:19:04 EST 1992

Maybe I've lost track of the original question.  Wasn't the topic a new
title for BIO-NAUT?  NEW-USER implies that it's only for new users.  How about
people with some (or even lots) of experience, who have a new problem (such
as new networking system, a question about WAIS, etc.); isn't this the
place for their questions, also?  I note that some groups don't start with
BIO; how about USR-QUES, USERQUES, or USERINFO?