Philadelphia Experiment?

Bryan Neil O'Sullivan bosullvn at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jan 11 14:04:26 EST 1992

In <1992Jan11.181158.2343 at maths.tcd.ie> bosullvn at maths.tcd.ie (Bryan Neil O'Sullivan) writes:

>All theories put forward about the Philadelphia Experiment that have
>come to my attention have been laced liberally with dodgy, unlikely,
>and impossible pseudo-science that makes them of less value than pulp
>science fiction. Perhaps the followup for this thread should be changed
>to alt.sci.physics.new-theories, where all the nutters can get together
>and take a break from discussing UFO propulsion tehniques and
>concentrate on this instead.

My apologies to the "nutters" in alt.sci.physics.new-theories; I had not
noticed that they were already _in_ the followup. Make that "loonies"
while you're at it, John.

	-- Bryan

--
"Hell must be isothermal; for	       | "Either you are part of the solution or
otherwise the resident engineers and   | you are part of the precipitate."
desired temperature."                  | Internet: bosullvn at maths.tcd.ie
-- Henry Albert Ben, _The Second Law_  | This mind intentionally left blank.