Philadelphia Experiment?

ozzy apf042 at
Wed Jan 8 11:21:56 EST 1992

.....not too sure if was actually philadelphia but I remember reading
that the U.S. govt. were testing a ship that was supposedly invisible to radar
..sorry if I got my facts wrong!
also eyewitnesses said that the ship in question had a green cloud around it

oh well ...see ya

   __          ** When hit with a stick,hit back with an Uzi.        **
  / ')         ** Truth comes from knowledge,not opinions or beliefs **
 /  / __ __    ** JANET: apf042 at                        **