Philadelphia Experiment?

Stephen Modena nmodena at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 6 19:35:25 EST 1992

In article <3375 at ixgch.uucp> chris at ixgch.imp.com (Christoph Eckert) writes:
>hello people!
>
>i'm looking for any kind of information about the so-called
>
>	"Philadelphia Experiment",
>
>an alleged secret experiment/project of the U.S.Navy that took place
>in Philadelphia harbor in the mid 50ties and turned out to a public scandal
>due to rather mysterious facts.

i........STUFF DELETED......

>thanks a lot & best regards:
>--
>Chris Eckert, XGP Switzerland
>Internet E-Mail: check at ixgch.imp.com, NIC: CE13
>& Remember: We have to pay for every single bit of mail data!

I lived in Philadelphia from 1964 to 1971.  Never heard anything....and
I was a neighbor to an investigative reporter and to the head of
rotogravrue of the ENQUIRER newspaper.
.  In our many adventuresome taaks (often on politics and
government), no mention of anything in Philadelphia "harbor"...if that
is what the river docks are.

---