BIOSCI Newsgroups - Changes

Thu Jan 2 15:07:20 EST 1992

> A new newsgroup has been added to BIOSCI this month:
>
> HIV-MOLECULAR-BIOLOGY        Discussions about the molecular biology of HIV
>
> To subscribe by e-mail, please see the instructions in the
> accompanying BIOSCI info sheet.  On USENET this newsgroup is called
>

> 			  bionet.molbio.hiv

I was asked about why the BIO-INFO group was not listed here.  The
newsgroup was not yet operational at the IRLEARN BIOSCI node the last
time that I checked so it will be in next month's revision.  In the
interim, the BIO-INFO group can be used at the GenBank and Daresbury
nodes as well as on USENET.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager