Yves Bertheau bertheau at INAPG.INRA.FR
Sat Jan 4 12:14:35 EST 1992

Hy networkers...

I am not sure this is the good forum but...

I'm reading a review (TIG 1991 7 (11/12): 356-360 about signal transduction
in plant cells and a part of the paper is devoted to Ca2+ based

The author talk about transgenic aequorin and its use to measure [Ca2+] in the

Does anybody know more about this protein (and its gene). Where I could find
the corresponding gene and whether potato (or other solanaceae) has been
transformed and is available.

Well, to summarize I am really interested in this protein and its use to
study Erwinia/potato interactions.

Thanks a lot for your help

                Yves Bertheau
                INRA INA P-G
                Pathologie Vegetale
                16 rue Claude Bernard
                75231 Paris cedex 05
Phone: +33 (1)      Fax  : +33 (1)
Telex: 250985                   Internet bertheau at