Access to ATCC cell line catalog

extim at lure.latrobe.edu.au extim at lure.latrobe.edu.au
Sat Jun 27 17:26:29 EST 1992

Does anyone know if the American Type Culture collection (ATCC) Databases
are accessible directly from Internet. I know that MSDN are offering a means of
connection, and I am checking that out now, but I would like to know
particularly
if the cell line catalog can be searched from my present (internet) account.

Thanks for your help.

        Ian McCauley                  | COINCIDENCE : You weren't paying
Victorian Institute of Animal Science | attention to the other half of what
         Australia                    | was going on.
AARNET:..extim at lure.latrobe.edu.au.oz |                    Chad. C. Mulligan
    or...mccauleyi at agvic.gov.au.oz    |                  - The Hipcrime Vocab