*** Tektronix Equipment FOR SALE ***

Stewart Abramson sna at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Tue Jun 16 08:35:34 EST 1992

We have some Tektronix equipment for sale.  Included is a:

    Computer Display Terminal     (model #4107,  originally $5848)
    Graphics Tablet               (model #4957,  originally $760)
    Color Graphics Rasterizer     (model #4510,  originally $2695)
    Color Graphics Copier         (model #4692,  originally $4616)

These things have not been used in several years, and aside from a few
original manuals we do not have much information on what they do, how
they do it, or if they can still do it.  We will sell them for the best offer.

If you are interested you can contact me in any way you like from the
information given below.

| Stewart N. Abramson, Ph.D.      | Phone      412-648-9751                |
| Assistant Professor             | FAX        412-648-1945                |
| Department of Pharmacology      | Internet   sna at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu  |
| E1348 Biomedical Science Tower  |                                        |
| Pittsburgh, PA  15261   USA     |                                        |