SIMPLE DNA extraction proto for demo PLS

zrepachol at cc.curtin.edu.au zrepachol at cc.curtin.edu.au
Tue Jun 9 11:03:58 EST 1992

Just a simple request, could some one supply or point me to a simple
protocol for DNA extraction from plant tissue? I have been asked if it is
a feasable demo for primary school students, but don't have the fine details
off the top of my head. High extraction or purity are not required. Simple
equipment would be a plus, but I think I can lend/borrow most of whats
needed.

Thanks in advance,
~Paul
PS Mail may be best, so as not to bore all with trivia. ( for bios anyway )