Online Literature Search Wanted

John J. Ladasky II ladasky at netcom.com
Mon Jun 8 18:29:20 EST 1992

	I used to use the Medline online access at UC Berkeley, but now that
I'm no longer a student or a member of the Alumni Association, I've lost
that access.  Is there any other online medical/biological reference
accessible through Internet - preferably free?

	Thanks in advance.

John J. Ladasky II ("ii")				(ladasky at netcom.COM)

I belong to the following organizations...
   Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems, San Jose Green Party, Utronix
			       ...but I don't claim to speak for any of them!