Merging bionet.molbio.hiv with bionet.virology???

Fri Jun 5 17:05:26 EST 1992

 > It certainly would make 'biological' sense to merge HIV with virology. In
 > addition, the bionet.virology charter includes discussion on HIV.
 > Robert J. Coelen                               | phone : 09 - 389 3915
 > Department of Microbiology                     | fax   : 09 - 389 2912
 > The University of Western Australia            |

 Thanks for your comment.  Unfortunately I have received only this and
 two private endorsements of the idea.  The HIV discussion leader has
 not answered yet.  If this is the extent of the reaction then HIV-BIOL
 will probably continue in existence through year end and then be
 subject to our usual termination procedures if usage does not pick up.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net